If you need help with City Services, please call O'Fallon's Citizens First Center at 636-379-5553 or visit the online Citizen's First Center. For other needs, or other assistance programs, contact our partners Aging Ahead at 636-272-4180.
O'Fallon Senior Center
106 North Main Street
If you are age 60 or older, please visit O’Fallon’s Senior Center, where a welcoming atmosphere awaits seniors who’d like to socialize over Bingo, crafts, billiards, dice, card games like pinochle and bridge, Wii games, and other activities. Computer and fitness classes also are available. Delicious hot lunches are served for a donation of $4 per meal; make a reservation by calling the day before.
Operated by Aging Ahead, O'Fallon’s Senior Center is open Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. – 3 p.m. The menu and activities change daily.
- City of O’Fallon’s Senior Advisory Committee
- Handy phone numbers (PDF)
- STAR Program – The City of O'Fallon in partnership with Aging Ahead provides the Senior Transportation and Rides (STAR) Program offering transportation to eligible O'Fallon residents for necessary medical services.
- Seniors Police Academy
- Veterans Assistance Office
- Meals on Wheels – Call 636-272-0019
- 2-1-1 Senior Resources – Visit this link to get information on Senior Resources from the United Way of Missouri. Or call 2-1-1 for more details!