2023 Senior Center Bake and Craft Sale
Join us on Saturday, October 21st for the 2023 Bake and Craft Sale.
The event will be held from 9am to 2pm at the O'Fallon Senior Center.
Proceeds raised at the event will benefit the Meals on Wheel program
for O'Fallon Seniors. See you then!
If you need help with City services, please call O'Fallon's Citizens First Center at 636-379-5553 or visit the online Citizen's First Center. For other needs or other assistance programs, contact our partner, Aging Ahead, at 636-272-4180.
- 2-1-1 Senior Resources – Get information on resources from the United Way of Missouri. You may also call 2-1-1.
- City of O’Fallon’s Senior Resident Advisory Committee
- Meals on Wheels – Please call 636-272-0019
- O'Fallon Transportation Program – This program provides transportation for necessary medical, shopping and essential services and is available to residents of the City who meet specific criteria.
- Upcoming events and meetings
- Veterans Assistance Office – The Office is staffed by volunteers who will assist with your veteran-related questions.
O'Fallon Senior Center
106 North Main Street
If you are age 60 or older, please visit O’Fallon’s Senior Center, where a welcoming atmosphere awaits seniors who’d like to socialize over bingo, crafts, billiards, dice, card games like pinochle and bridge, Wii games, and other activities. Computer and fitness classes also are available. Delicious hot lunches are served for a donation of $5 per meal; make a reservation by calling the day before.
Operated by Aging Ahead, O'Fallon’s Senior Center is open Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. – 3 p.m. The menu and activities change daily.
Transportation to the Senior Center
To register for transportation to/from the O’Fallon Senior Center, O’Fallon residents must call 636-579-0555 and speak with a Community Options Specialist. The Community Options Specialist will walk the resident through the enrollment process.
The program is available for residents at least sixty years of age.