If you need help with City services, please call O'Fallon's Citizens First Center at 636-379-5553 or visit the online Citizen's First Center. For other needs or other assistance programs, contact our partner, Aging Ahead, at 636-272-4180.
- 2-1-1 Senior Resources – Get information on resources from the United Way of Missouri. You may also call 2-1-1.
- City of O’Fallon’s Senior Resident Advisory Committee
- Meals on Wheels – Please call 636-272-0019
- O'Fallon Transportation Program – This program provides transportation for necessary medical, shopping and essential services and is available to residents of the City who meet specific criteria.
- Upcoming events and meetings
- Veterans Assistance Office – The Office is staffed by volunteers who will assist with your veteran-related questions.
O'Fallon Senior Center
106 North Main Street
If you are age 60 or older, please visit O’Fallon’s Senior Center, where a welcoming atmosphere awaits seniors who’d like to socialize over Bingo, crafts, billiards, dice, card games like pinochle and bridge, Wii games, and other activities. Computer and fitness classes also are available. Delicious hot lunches are served for a donation of $4 per meal; make a reservation by calling the day before.
Operated by Aging Ahead, O'Fallon’s Senior Center is open Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. – 3 p.m. The menu and activities change daily.