For two special evenings each year, Celebration of Lights transforms into a pedestrian-friendly wonderland. With colorful fireworks, a visit from Santa and tasty snacks & drinks, you're invited to join us for a stroll amongst the lights!
Old-Fashioned Holiday Stroll
Thank you to those who attended the 2021 Old-Fashioned Holiday Stroll. Please check back in Fall 2022 for details about the 2022 Old-Fashioned Holiday Stroll.
Monday, December 5, & Tuesday, December 6
6–8:30 p.m., Fort Zumwalt Park
Experience the magic of the holidays up close with walk-through nights at Celebration of Lights. Started in 1991, Celebration of Lights is a tradition for many families and attracts more than 10,000 individuals during the Old-Fashioned Holiday Stroll.
- Admission: $5 per person; ages 2 and under are free.
- Parking with free shuttle service to the Holiday Stroll: First Baptist Church of O’Fallon, 8750 Veterans Memorial Parkway; O’Fallon Christian Church, 9380 Veterans Memorial Parkway.
- A fireworks display will occur over Lake Whetsel at 7:00 p.m. and 7:45 p.m. both nights. Each display will last approximately five minutes.
- Pedestrians are welcome to bring strollers, wagons, walkers and wheelchairs, but no pets or dogs (except service dogs), motorized hoverboards, kids’ scooters, bikes or skateboards will be allowed.
- Ticket sales are final and non-transferable.
- Specialty rides will not be available these nights.
- The event is held rain or shine!
Visitors may walk along the illuminated route, enjoy holiday music, visit with Santa and watch a fireworks show. Holiday gifts and food will be on sale from O’Fallon-based non-profit organizations. Fireworks displays at 7 and 7:45 p.m.
Frequently Asked Questions
Plan a route to Celebration of Lights
1000 Jessup Lane, O'Fallon, MO 63366