The Eleventh Judicial Circuit Court of Missouri, O'Fallon Municipal Division is an extension and qualified division of the Circuit Court of St. Charles County. The Municipal Court adjudicates traffic and other ordinance violations primarily filed by the O'Fallon Police Department and Code Enforcement Officers.
As of June, Municipal Court dates have resumed; however, certain social distancing guidelines must be followed:
- Please stand at least 6 feet apart from non-household members.
- Stay at home if you are sick or feeling ill.
- Face masks are required in the courtroom, but not the building.
- The courtroom is limited to 25 people and we request only parties to the case appear.
- Pleas can be made online; continuances can be granted by calling the Municipal Court at 636-240-8766.
The mission of The Municipal Court is to treat the citizens who appear in a timely, courteous and efficient manner and assure them of a fair and impartial disposition of their case(s).
Court is held at many times during the month: Monday evenings, Wednesday mornings and one Wednesday afternoon each month. Check the Calendar for specific dates and times or search the database for the specific case. Proper attire is required. No shorts, halter tops or tank tops allowed in the courtroom. Cell phones will not be allowed in the courtroom.
Online Plea Forms
Submit and sign documents online, then save a PDF copy for your own records.
- Plea of Guilty form (PDF)
- Plea of Not Guilty form (PDF)
- Blank Court memo (PDF)
- Motion to Continue form (PDF)
For any electronic filings with the Court please complete the appropriate form and email to OFallonCourt@ofallon.mo.us. Filings will be reviewed during normal Court office hours 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. and responded to within 1 business day.
The Honorable Judge Dennis R. Chassaniol, II, serves as O'Fallon's Municipal Court Judge, Vincent Johnson serves as Prosecuting Attorney and Jeff Chapple serves as Court Administrator. Four clerks and numerous volunteers also assist the Court.
- Municipal Codes
- Search O'Fallon's database of Municipal Court cases
- Request a record from O'Fallon's Municipal Court
Hours of Operation
Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Mailing and Operations Address
City of O'Fallon – Municipal Court
1019 Bryan Road
O'Fallon, MO 63366
Need help with transportation to Court? Contact MO RIDES, a regional referral service working with transportation providers to coordinate affordable rides for people with transportation challenges.
The City utilizes Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP, for collection services. To reach them, please visit www.lgbswebpayments.com or call 1-866-234-9790.
Plan a route to the O'Fallon Justice Center
1019 Bryan Road, O'Fallon, MO 63366