The City Clerk prepares agendas for City Council meetings, and maintains the official minutes of Council proceedings. In addition, the City Clerk’s office is the legal custodian of the permanent records for the City, which includes ordinances, resolutions and contracts. The City Clerk supervises the retention of permanent records and the disposal of non-permanent records. The City Clerk is the custodian of the official City Seal and the Code of Ordinances.
The City Clerk abides by the Freedom of Information Act in compliance with the Sunshine Law and makes available information requested. A form is available to better fulfill your request.
- Adopted Fee Schedules (PDF)
- Interested in joining a City of O'Fallon Board, Commission or Committee? If so, please complete the Boards, Commissions and Committees Application (PDF). All applicants also must pass a criminal background check. Visit the Missouri State Highway Patrol (MSHP) website to complete the application for a background check.
- Make a Request for Public Records
- O'Fallon Document Center powered by Laserfiche Weblink
- O'Fallon Municipal Code and City Charter
The City Clerk’s office files official notices for advertisement, public hearings, certifies official documents, prepares documents for candidate filing for City elections and administers oaths of office for public officials.
The City Clerk also reviews and issues license and permit requirements for the sale of alcoholic beverages, Live Entertainment, Solicitation, Video Arcade and Business Licenses.
Contact the City Clerk
|Pam Clement, City Clerkfirstname.lastname@example.org||636-379-5555|
|Conan Stott, Deputy City Clerkemail@example.com||636-379-5550|
|Bess Bacher, Deputy City Clerkfirstname.lastname@example.org||636-379-5535|
|Jill Reitzner, Deputy City Clerkemail@example.com||636-379-5503|