Call for Artists – The Shape of Community rotating sculpture series
Submissions for the 2022 sculpture series are now being accepted digitally: email@example.com
Include the subject line "Shape of the Community" on your message.
In your submission, please attach:
- Your resumé
- Artist Statement
- Artist may submit 2 works
- No more than 10 images total
Artists will receive a $2000 stipend for the temporary loan of their work, will be responsible for delivery of work, and must be present for installation and de-installation or make arrangements with the City Cultural Arts Coordinator. Learn more about The Shape of Community.
O'Fallon's Cultural Arts Program is a division of the City's Parks and Recreation Department and is dedicated to preserving the City's past and fostering its future through visual and performing arts. A special emphasis is placed on education and family.
- Fall Into the Arts – Fine arts fair at O'Day Park
- Art Gallery Exhibitions
- The Shape of Community – Rotating Sculpture Series
Cultural Arts Opportunities
Would you like to teach art? Do you need space to exhibit your work or sculpture? If so, please contact us!
- Art Instructors – Create curriculums, teach classes and workshops or demonstrate art at special events.
- Exhibitors and Fine Artists – Exhibit original artwork in our highly-visible gallery at the Renaud Center.
- Sculptors – Be a part of The Shape of Community rotating sculpture series or learn about other planned installations.
If any of these opportunities appeal to you, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include the type of opportunity that interests you in the subject line.
You will need a User Account to register for programs online. Use your email address to sign up for a new account. Please call 636-474-2REC (2732) during business hours for assistance.
For more information about O'Fallon Cultural Arts, please contact Marty at 636-379-2578 or email email@example.com.