Grants and Assistance
The Public Assistance Department administers grants used to revitalize neighborhoods, expand affordable housing and economic opportunities, and/or improve community facilities and services, principally to benefit low-to-moderate income persons.
Emergency funding still available for residents impacted by COVID-19
It goes without saying that the past few years have been challenging for families across the country. Nearly every family in O’Fallon has been affected in some way by COVID-19, and we’d like to remind our community that resources are available to help.
Any resident who is behind on their mortgage, rent or utility bills can apply for assistance through our CDBG Emergency Homeless Assistance Program. Residents impacted by COVID-19 may be eligible for up to $6,000 in assistance to help catch up on bills and remain in their homes.
To get started, dial 2-1-1 to reach our assistance partners. Choose your language. Enter your zip code, and press 3. Leave a message, and a case manager will return your call within 72 hours.
- Public Hearing Notice on the Proposed Use of Disaster Recovery Funds (CDBG-DR4451) (PDF)
- Public Notice for HOME-ARP Citizen Participation Hearing (PDF)
- Public Notice for CDBG Amendments to FY2019 Annual Action Plan, FY2020 Annual Action Plan and 2016-2020 Consolidated Plan (PDF)
- Public Comment Period for CDBG Amendments to FY2019 Annual Action Plan, FY2020 Annual Action Plan and 2016-2020 Consolidated Plan (PDF)
Annual and Consolidated Plans
- 2019 Annual Action Plan (PDF)
- 2020 Annual Action Plan (PDF)
- FY2021-2025 Consolidated Plan and FY2021 Annual Action Plan (PDF)
Citizen Participation and Planning
- CITY OF O’FALLON Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) Pandemic & Emergency Response Amendment - Citizen Participation Plan (PDF)
- Regional Analysis of Impediments to Fair Housing Choice (PDF) – Prepared by St. Louis Home Consortium
Non-Profit Resiliency Grant
The City of O’Fallon is committed to making up to $385,000 of repurposed general funds available as one-time grants to non-profit organizations to serve eligible O’Fallon residents in need. Apply from April 15, 2022, through May 31, 2022.
Presently available programs
- Project HOME – Each year, the City of O'Fallon hosts a charity golf tournament to raise funds for its various outreach programs. Find information on the program, golf tournament and its sponsors.
Contact Public Assistance staff
|Alexis Jaegers, Public Assistance Specialistemail@example.com||636-379-5411|