The Public Assistance Department administers grants used to revitalize neighborhoods, expand affordable housing and economic opportunities, and/or improve community facilities and services, principally to benefit low-to-moderate income persons.
- Public Notice to Request Release of Funds (PDF)
- Public Comment Period for O’Fallon’s Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) Fiscal Year (FY) 2020 Annual Action Plan (PDF)
- Draft 2020 CDBG Annual Action Plan for the City of O'Fallon (PDF)
- 2019 Annual Action Plan (PDF)
- 2018 Consolidated Annual Performance and Evaluation Report (PDF)
- 2018 Annual Action Plan (PDF)
Presently available programs
- Home Improvement Loan Program
- Siding Program
- Disabled Transportation Program
- Down Payment Assistance Program
- Emergency Homeless Prevention Program
- Senior Transportation and Rides (STAR)
- Project HOME – Each Spring, the City of O'Fallon hosts a charity golf tournament to raise funds for its various outreach programs. Find information on the program, golf tournament and its sponsors.
Contact Public Assistance staff