Restaurant owners: learn more about additional temporary outdoor seating options for your business during the COVID-19 pandemic. The City of O'Fallon is waiving fees that are normally required for outdoor seating.
The Economic Development Department is proactive in developing relationships with businesses seeking to locate, retain or expand their operation in O’Fallon. The City works to market and promote the area for new business investment, economic growth, quality development and the creation of job opportunities.
Find a Current Business
- Business Map & Directory (online version)
Find a Location for Business
Keep It in the "O"
When you shop and dine within the City of O’Fallon, you not only help our local businesses, you also support the great City parks, the O’Fallon Police Department and the many services that help keep this City such a great place to live.
Many of the City of O’Fallon’s services are funded primarily by sales tax revenue, so when you spend your hard-earned money within our City limits, you are ensuring that our City’s high quality of life is protected for years to come. And, you help to create new job opportunities right in “your own backyard.” So, keep your community great for years to come. Support your local businesses and “Keep it in the O!” by shopping O’Fallon first.
Business Watch Program
Through coordination by the O'Fallon Police Department, Business Watch encourages local businesses to keep an eye on neighboring businesses as well as their own and report suspicious activity.
- Current Business Licenses
- Demographics Snapshot (PDF) – Printable data sheet
- Emergency Notifications – Sign up or verify your business information now!
- Important information for O'Fallon restaurant owners
- O'Fallon Chamber of Commerce and Industries
- Open in the "O" brochure (PDF) – A guide to opening a business in O'Fallon
- Register for the City of O'Fallon's Economic Development e-Newsletter
- Tapestry Segmentation (PDF) – Printable data sheet
Contact Economic Development staff
|Patrick McKeehan, Economic Development Directorfirstname.lastname@example.org||636-379-5510|
|Patty Brown, Economic Development Specialistemail@example.com||636-379-5530|
|Ann Beers, Administrative Assistantfirstname.lastname@example.org||636-379-5532|