Small business grant application to assist O'Fallon businesses impacted by COVID-19
The Economic Development Department is proactive in developing relationships with businesses seeking to locate, retain or expand their operation in O’Fallon. The City works to market and promote the area for new business investment, economic growth, quality development and the creation of job opportunities.
Find a Current Business
- Business Map & Directory (online version)
Keep It in the "O"
When you shop and dine within the City of O’Fallon, you not only help our local businesses, you also support the great City parks, the O’Fallon Police Department and the many services that help keep this City such a great place to live.
Many of the City of O’Fallon’s services are funded primarily by sales tax revenue, so when you spend your hard-earned money within our City limits, you are ensuring that our City’s high quality of life is protected for years to come. And, you help to create new job opportunities right in “your own backyard.” So, keep your community great for years to come. Support your local businesses and “Keep it in the O!” by shopping O’Fallon first.
Business Watch Program
Through coordination by the O'Fallon Police Department, Business Watch encourages local businesses to keep an eye on neighboring businesses as well as their own and report suspicious activity.
- Current Business Licenses
- Demographics Snapshot (PDF) – Printable data sheet
- Doing Business in O'Fallon brochure (PDF)
- Emergency Notifications – Sign up or verify your business information now!
- O'Fallon Chamber of Commerce and Industries
- Open in the "O" brochure (PDF) – A guide to opening a business in O'Fallon
- Register for the City of O'Fallon's Economic Development e-Newsletter
- Tapestry Segmentation (PDF) – Printable data sheet
Contact Economic Development staff
|Patrick McKeehan, Economic Development Directoremail@example.com||636-379-5510|
|Patty Brown, Economic Development Specialistfirstname.lastname@example.org||636-379-5530|
|Jon Hubach, Business Recruiteremail@example.com||636-379-5634|
|Christine Crawford, Economic Development Coordinatorfirstname.lastname@example.org||636-379-5570|
|Ann Beers, Administrative Assistantemail@example.com||636-379-5532|