The Economic Development Department is proactive in developing relationships with businesses seeking to locate, retain or expand their operation in O’Fallon. The City works to market and promote the area for new business investment, economic growth, quality development and the creation of job opportunities.
Find a Current Business
Online business map & directory
Keep It in the "O"
When you shop and dine within the City of O’Fallon, you not only help our local businesses, you also support the great City parks, the O’Fallon Police Department and the many services that help keep this City such a great place to live.
Many of the City of O’Fallon’s services are funded primarily by sales tax revenue, so when you spend your hard-earned money within our City limits, you are ensuring that our City’s high quality of life is protected for years to come. And, you help to create new job opportunities right in “your own backyard.” So, keep your community great for years to come. Support your local businesses and “Keep it in the O!” by shopping O’Fallon first.
Business Watch Program
Through coordination by the O'Fallon Police Department, Business Watch encourages local businesses to keep an eye on neighboring businesses as well as their own and report suspicious activity.
Learn more about the Business Watch Program's additional features and free training opportunities.
- Activity Map (PDF) – View year-to-date economic development activity in O'Fallon
- Build in the "O" guide (PDF) – A step-by-step guide to building a development in O'Fallon
- Current Business Licenses
- Demographics Snapshot (PDF) – Printable data sheet
- Doing Business in O'Fallon brochure (PDF)
- Emergency Notifications – Sign up or verify your business information now!
- O'Fallon Chamber of Commerce and Industries
- Open in the "O" guide (PDF) – Opening a business in an existing space or taking over a business in O'Fallon? This helpful guide will get you through the process.
- Register for the City of O'Fallon's Economic Development e-Newsletter
- Tapestry Segmentation (PDF) – Printable data sheet
Contact Economic Development staff
|Patrick McKeehan, Economic Development Directorfirstname.lastname@example.org||636-379-5510|
|Patty Brown, Economic Development Specialistemail@example.com||636-379-5530|
|Jon Hubach, Business Recruiterfirstname.lastname@example.org||636-379-5634|
|Ann Beers, Administrative Assistantemail@example.com||636-379-5532|