Volunteer Services coordinates the volunteer efforts of citizens interested in helping their community grow through personal involvement. Volunteers enhance City-sponsored activities, programs, and events by providing additional support, helping to ensure their success.
Volunteer service benefits not only individuals, but the entire community. Senior citizens, high school and college students, families, stay-at-home moms, and others with an interest in community service can choose to volunteer their time and talents. Volunteering can also help students make career choices and fulfill service hour requirements.
Many of your neighbors already perform some type of volunteer service. And, as our events are community-focused, volunteers do not need to be residents of O’Fallon to participate in the program.
Contact Volunteer Services staff
Connect with Volunteer Services on social media
Cornucopia of Care Drop-off Sites
- O’Fallon Municipal Centre (City Hall), 100 North Main Street 63366
- Renaud Spirit Center, 2650 Tri Sports Circle 63368
- Lindell Bank O’Fallon, 4521 Highway K 63368
- Fox’s Pizza Den, 1120 Technology Drive, Ste. 119 63368
- Autotech Auto Center, 10 Elaine Drive; O'Fallon, MO 63366
- Elm Dental Care, 3820 Elm; St. Charles, MO 63301
- Anytime Fitness, 7517 Mexico Road, St. Peters, MO 63376
- Firestone Complete Auto Care, 504 S Main Street, O’Fallon, MO 63366
- Rendezvous Café & Wine Bar, 217 S. Main Street; O'Fallon, MO 63366
O'Fallon Volunteers in the Community
Visit Volunteer Services' Flickr page for more photos.