The Stormwater Management Division handles stormwater and related issues within our jurisdiction. The pages on this website describe the many resource-related projects and issues that we are involved in.
Our mission is to bring ongoing commitment to meet state and federal laws and help improve our water quality. Please do your part to help keep our waterways healthy for people, fish, and wildlife.
Be a solution to H²O pollution. Only rain should go down a storm drain!
- City Projects (see Stormwater and Creek Stabilization)
- Rain Events, Flooding and Flash Flooding Information
- Education and Outreach
- Homeowners Guide to Creeks and Stormwater Maintenance (PDF)
- Stormwater Survey - How much do you know about stormwater?
- Regulations and Ordinances
- Stormwater Executive Summary 2008–2013 (PDF)
- Stormwater Funding
- Stormwater Issues
- Useful Links
- Water Quality
Contact Stormwater Management staff