The Public Assistance Department administers grants used to revitalize neighborhoods, expand affordable housing and economic opportunities, and/or improve community facilities and services, principally to benefit low- and moderate-income persons.
- Public Notice: Public Hearing for CDBG CAPER Report FY 2016 (PDF)
- Public Notice: CDBG FY 2015 Request for the Release of Funds (PDF)
- St. Louis County Public Notice (PDF)
Presently available programs
- Home Improvement Loan Program
- Siding Installation/Repair Program
- Disabled Transportation Program
- Down Payment Assistance Program
- Emergency Homeless Prevention Program
- Senior Transportation and Rides (STAR)
- Project HOME – Each Spring, the City of O'Fallon hosts a charity golf tournament to raise funds for its various outreach programs. Find information on the program, golf tournament and its sponsors, here.
Contact Public Assistance staff