The Public Assistance Department administers grants used to revitalize neighborhoods, expand affordable housing and economic opportunities, and/or improve community facilities and services, principally to benefit low-to-moderate income persons.
- 2015 Consolidated Annual Performance and Evaluation Report (PDF)
- Consolidated Plan Amendments Public Comment Hearing (PDF)
- Public Notice: 2016 Notice of intent to request release of funds (PDF)
Presently available programs
- Home Improvement Loan Program
- Siding Installation/Repair Program
- Disabled Transportation Program
- Down Payment Assistance Program
- Emergency Homeless Prevention Program
- Senior Transportation and Rides (STAR)
- Project HOME – Each Spring, the City of O'Fallon hosts a charity golf tournament to raise funds for its various outreach programs. Find information on the program, golf tournament and its sponsors, here.
Contact Public Assistance staff