Report Police Misconduct

The O'Fallon Police Department takes pride in providing the highest quality law-enforcement services; therefore, we welcome your comments and feedback. If you have a complaint against a police department employee, you can file a formal complaint using the complaint form attached. You can also call the police department at 636-240-3200. If you want a follow-up, make sure to give your name and number.

To retrieve a complaint form, please visit the In-House Officer window at the Justice Center or print and fill out the form at the bottom of this page.

How do I file a complaint?

How long will the investigation take?

What are the department's various ways of classifying its findings?

What if my complaint is about a civil rights violation?

What if the allegation turns out to be false?

What is considered a personnel complaint?

What types of complaints will be taken?

Who is responsible for investigating complaints?

Will I be told how the complaint was resolved?

Will the police department employee be told about the complaint?

Citizen Complaint Form (PDF)