Overnight group camping for Scout groups and organizations is now available in O'Day Park. Two large camp sites are nestled amongst the wooded area, accommodating up to 25 campers each. Additional space is available for a fee.
Picnic tables and access to restrooms, electricity and water, are included in daily rates. Campers are encouraged to use the existing fire pits, but not permitted to dig new ones. Camping is restricted to tents only and in designated camp sites. No RV’s, trailers or trucks are allowed.
The O'Fallon Police Department will patrol the park. At least one adult must be present for every 10 children. For more information or to book a camp site, please call 636-379-3288 or email email@example.com.
Daily Rate Per Site
|Camp Site 1 or 2||$50||$75||$90|
|Add the Group Camping Area to either site for $25|
*Camping is limited to two nights per group. Check-in is at 3:00 p.m.; check-out is at 12:00 p.m. Quiet hours are from 11 p.m. to 7:00 a.m.
- Camping by permit only.
- Checkout is at 12 p.m.
- Quiet hours are 11 p.m. – 7 a.m.
- Fires are restricted within fire pits only.
- Burning trash and large fires are prohibited.
- Maximum of 25 people per campsite.
- All vehicles should be parked in upper parking lot.
- Please remove trash and all personal items when you leave.
- Bring your own firewood, do not utilize wood from the park.
- For emergencies, please call 911.
- For non-related emergency issues, please call 636-240-3200, option 1.
*All rules and regulations in Chapter 225 City Parks and Recreation Facility Regulations apply.
Plan a route to O'Day Park
1000 O'Day Park Drive, O'Fallon, 63368