Camping in O'Day Park
Overnight camping for Scout groups and organizations is now available in O'Day Park. Two large campsites are nestled amongst the wooded area, accommodating up to 25 campers each. Additional space is available for a fee.
Picnic tables and access to restrooms, electricity and water, are included in daily rates. Campers are encouraged to use the existing fire pits, but not permitted to dig new ones. Camping is restricted to tents only and in designated campsites. No RV’s, trailers or trucks are allowed.
The O'Fallon Police Department will patrol the park. At least one adult must be present for every 10 children. For more information or to book a campsite, please contact Abby Rose at 636-379-3288 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Camping is limited to two nights per group. Check-in is at 3:00 p.m.; check-out is at 12:00 p.m. Quiet hours are from 11 p.m. to 7:00 a.m.
When renting a campsite, you will need to pay the refundable deposit and rental fee at the time of reservation. The refundable deposit will not be applied to the rental fee.
Contact Us about Camping in O'Day Park
Send us some details and we will contact you with more information and campsite availability.
Camping Rules & Regulations
- Groups reserving campsites must show proof they are part of a registered organization.
- Reservations may be booked starting January 2 of each year with a minimum of 14 days in advance.
- Camping is limited to two nights.
- Camping by permit only. Renters must have their permit with them.
- Check in is at 3 p.m. and checkout is at 12 p.m.
- Camping quiet hours are 11 p.m. – 7 a.m.
- The gate to the park is open from 5:30 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Camping is restricted to tents only; camping allowed only in designated campsites.
- No RV, trailer or truck camping is allowed.
- All wheeled vehicles and trailers must be kept on roads and designated trails.
- Excessive volume over 75 decibels is prohibited.
- The City of O’Fallon is not responsible for personal property left unattended.
- All trees, plants and animals are protected. Please help protect these natural resources by not:
- Cutting firewood (bring in your own firewood)
- Digging holes
- Hanging or attaching items to trees
- Using insect-killing devices
- Collecting plants and animals
- Campfires are restricted to within the firepits and are the responsibility of the camper. Burning trash and large fires is prohibited.
- Please remove trash and all personal items when you leave.
- In emergencies, always call 9-1-1. In non-emergency situations, call 636-240-3200.
- All rules and regulations in Chapter 225 City Parks and Recreation Facility Regulations will apply.
*All rules and regulations in Chapter 225 City Parks and Recreation Facility Regulations apply.
Plan a route to O'Day Park
1000 O'Day Park Drive, O'Fallon, 63368