Located in O'Fallon's Civic Park, Alligator's Creek is one of the finest outdoor aquatic centers in the area with exciting features for all ages. Highlights include: a one-meter spring diving board, a relaxing lazy river and a thrilling vortex. Children who are at least 48 inches tall can enjoy two amazing water slides. U.S. Coast Guard-approved flotation devices only, please.
The facility is open from Memorial Day weekend to Labor Day weekend. See the Aquatics section of the Spring or Summer Parks & Rec Guide for season passes, rental information and additional promotional days.
Call Alligator's Creek Aquatic Center at 636-272-1626.
Hours of Operation
- May 25 – August 11 – Open daily
- June 24, July 1 and July 22 – Close at 4 p.m. for swim meet
- July 4, Independence Day – Open noon - 5 p.m.
- August 17–18, 24–25 – Open weekends only, normal hours
- September 1–3, Labor Day weekend, normal hours
- June 14 – Honor Roll Day – Reward your self for all of your hard work! Kids ages K-12 with a 3.0 or higher GPA get in free.
- June 16 – Father's Day – Bring Dad to the pool because all fathers get in free with paid child admission.
- June 21 – Dive-In Movie – Wreck-It Ralph, 8:30P
After Alligator's Creek closes for the day, we'll turn the aquatic center into our very own "dive-in" movie theater and a fun-filled event for the whole family. A limited number of inner tubes will be provided on a first-come, first-serve basis, or swimmers may bring their own (not to exceed 30 inches in diameter). Inner tubes are not allowed on the water slide. Proper swim wear is required.
- July 21 – 4th Annual Cardboard Boat Race, 4:00P
In honor of Shipwrecked Pirates Day, Alligator's Creek is hosting cardboard ship races! Build your boat using only corrugated cardboard and duct tape. Two people must be in the boat during the race. All boats must be manually propelled. Awards will be given for the Fastest Boat, Best Decorated Boat, and Titanic Award. Anyone that wishes to watch the race from the pool deck must pay regular daily admission.
Upgrade your Renaud Spirit Center membership!
If you’re a current RSC member, take advantage of upgrading your membership to include access to Alligator’s Creek. The upgrade can be added to your RSC membership at any time,
but it cannot be prorated and must be paid in full.
|Family Pass (6)||$110|
|Individual Adult Pass||$62|
|Individual Child Pass||$45|
|Individual Senior Pass||$48|
|Adult Couple Pass||$94|
Alligator’s Creek Birthday Parties
Select a party that’s just right for you and your summer budget!
- Cake and beverages for up to 10 people, $85
- Cake and beverages for 11 – 20 people, $125
- Cake, beverages, 2 pizzas for up to 10 people, $115
- Cake, beverages, 4 pizzas for 11 – 20 people, $170
Cost includes a party area, party server, daily admission and paper products. Parties can be scheduled for any day of the week, but they must be scheduled two weeks in advance and full payment must accompany reservations. No outside food or drink is allowed. Parents attending the party are counted in the total number of people. For more information or to book your party, call Holly at 636-474-8112.