O'Fallon's Path of Heroes honors residents who have made the ultimate sacrifice
The Path of Heroes is a 7.8-mile route through the heart of O'Fallon that passes several City facilities, like the Veterans Memorial Walk, CarShield Field and City Hall. Along the Path of Heroes, families may apply to have one of their family members honored on memorial signs listing the name and rank of those who have fallen.
There is no cost to families to have their loved ones honored along the Path of Heroes. To participate, families must fill out the Path of Heroes Application Form (PDF). Please review the rules and policies governing this program (PDF) before submitting your application. For a map of the Path of Heroes, please click here (PDF).
For more information or to submit your application, please contact Deputy City Administrator Tom Drabelle at 636-379-5508 or email@example.com.
The Economic Development Department believes that O’Fallon can be an innovative, advantageous city for businesses to relocate to and for entrepreneurs to call home. This department provides focused support, attentive service and up-to-date demographics and site information for businesses of all kinds.
The City also expedites the process of opening a new business, and the department provides guidance in navigating the necessary steps to build or expand your business. Other services include business expansion assistance, frequent retention visits, free direct marketing opportunities (including its unique Open in the ‘O’ program) and more. Contact Economic Development to see how this department can help your business succeed in O’Fallon!
- Business Map & Directory – Find a local business
- Business Watch Program – Through coordination by the O'Fallon Police Department; learn more about free training
- Current Business Licenses
- EDC (Economic Development Council) of St. Charles County
- Emergency Notifications – Sign up or verify your business information now!
- Helpful Phone Numbers
- O'Fallon Chamber of Commerce and Industries
- Register for the City of O'Fallon's Economic Development e-Newsletter
Business License Information
- City of O'Fallon Business License Application and Instructions (PDF)
- Home-based Business Permit (PDF)
- St. Charles County, Missouri, Official Website
- Business Licenses & Applications » Merchant and Manufacturers License
- Collector of Revenue » Obtaining Copies of Tax Receipts
- Search for "Business Waiver Request Form" to locate the PDF in their Document Center
- Missouri Department of Revenue – Online No Tax Due System Information
- Activity Map (PDF) – View year-to-date economic development activity in O'Fallon
- Demographics Snapshot (PDF) – Printable data sheet
- Doing Business in O'Fallon brochure (PDF)
- City of O'Fallon Economic Development Incentives Policy (PDF)
- Open in the "O" brochure (PDF) – A guide to opening a business in O'Fallon
- Tapestry Segmentation (PDF) – Printable data sheet
- Live Entertainment Business License Application (PDF)
- Live Entertainment Special Event Application (PDF)
- Canvasser License Application (PDF) – Learn how a Canvasser is defined (PDF)
- Peddler License Application (PDF) – Learn how a Canvasser is defined (PDF)
- Solicitor License Application (PDF) – Learn how a Canvasser is defined (PDF)
What We Can Do For You
Our department’s resources can save you time and money by providing assistance in locating appropriate sites for expanding or building your business. We also offer:
- One-on-one site consultations on request
- Data on available properties, including demographic trends specific to each location:
- Detailed demographic reports for 1, 3 and 5-mile radius
- Consumer expenditure reports
- Daytime employment reports for 1, 3, 5 and 10-mile radius
- Traffic counts
- And much more
- Guidance in navigating the necessary steps to build or expand your businesses
- Links to local, state and private business resources
- Sponsorship opportunities for promoting your business at popular City of O’Fallon events
For more information, please contact O’Fallon’s Economic Development department at 636-379-5532 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keep It in the "O"?
When you shop and dine within the City of O’Fallon, you not only help our local businesses, you also support the great City parks, the O’Fallon Police Department and the many services that help keep this City such a great place to live.
Many of the City of O’Fallon’s services are funded primarily by sales tax revenue, so when you spend your hard-earned money within our City limits, you are ensuring that our City’s high quality of life is protected for years to come. And, you help to create new job opportunities right in “your own backyard.” So, keep your community great for years to come. Support your local businesses and “Keep it in the O!” by shopping O’Fallon first.
Contact Economic Development staff
|Patrick McKeehan, Economic Development Directoremail@example.com||636-379-5510|
|Patty Brown, Economic Development Specialistfirstname.lastname@example.org||636-379-5530|
|Jon Hubach, Business Recruiteremail@example.com||636-379-5634|
|Christine Crawford, Economic Development Coordinatorfirstname.lastname@example.org||636-379-5570|
|Ann Beers, Administrative Assistantemail@example.com||636-379-5532|