If you live in the City of O’Fallon… welcome! The City of O’Fallon’s website aims to serve you by putting City Hall at your fingertips 24/7. The website has so many easy-to-use tools, it’s the first place to start when it comes to finding out about municipal services, solving problems and saving time.
For example, you can:
- Pay bills online
- Apply for a permit to add a deck to your house or a pool to your yard
- Find out about upcoming municipal meetings and City festivals, concerts and events
- Register for most Parks and Recreation programs
- Report a lost pet or someone’s pet that you have found.
- Register for emergency notifications.
- Watch O’FallonTV on your computer, laptop or tablet
- Ask a question, make a request or lodge a concern through the Citizens First Center
- Read the City newsletter