O’Fallon’s Public Works Advisory Committee consists of 12 citizen members appointed by the Mayor with the consent of the City Council and four (4) Ex-Officio members (non-voting) consisting of a member of the City Council and three (3) staff members. The City Council liaisons to the Public Works Advisory Committee are Councilmember Nathan Bibb and Councilmember Mike Pheney.
The Public Works Advisory Committee is intended to be an advisory body, addressing a full range of public works, infrastructure, transportation and environmental issues, ecology, green initiatives, recycling and environmental protection and enhancement and related matters, to the Mayor, City Council, City Administrator and Public Works Department.
The Committee studies, assesses and renders advice on plans and programs of the City related to City buildings and physical facilities; streets, roadways, sidewalks, rights of way and other traffic and transportation elements; snow and ice removal plans, programs and equipment; stormwater planning, systems and facilities, and lastly, water and sanitary sewer systems and facilities owned by the City.
- Public Works Committee By-Laws (PDF)
- Request for No Parking evaluation (PDF)
- Request for Stop Sign/Speed Study (PDF)
- Request for Traffic Calming evaluation (PDF)
- Section 19: Traffic Calming (PDF)
- Stop Signs brochure (PDF) - Will a stop sign benefit your neighborhood?
- Traffic Calming brochure (PDF)
- Traffic Calming Policy (PDF)