Definition of a resident
Residents are people who live within the City of O’Fallon’s corporate limits. City limits and Post Office boundaries are not the same, so it’s possible to have an O’Fallon address, yet live outside the City, or have a postal address in an adjacent municipality, yet live in O’Fallon.
For resident rates and discounts
All O’Fallon residents are eligible for resident rates on park facilities and admissions with a Resident Privilege Card, which is issued free of charge to residents and their children. Apply for Resident Privilege Cards at either the Renaud Spirit Center or the Parks and Recreation Office. Residents ages 16 and under must be accompanied by a parent or guardian to obtain a card. The cards expire two years from the date that they’re issued. Lost cards may be replaced for $5.
Proof of residency
To obtain a Resident Privilege Card, you must present both proof of identity and proof of residency. Acceptable forms of photo ID, which MUST** show your current O’Fallon address, include:
- Missouri driver’s license
- Missouri identification card
- College student identification card
- Military identification card
In addition, residents need one of the following with the same address as the photo ID:
- An unpaid utility bill
- A personal check with pre-printed name and address
- A current auto or voter registration
- A current personal property tax statement
- The most recent personal income tax statement
- A current rental lease agreement
* Resident Privilege Cards must be presented to receive resident rates
** If your photo ID doesn’t show your current O’Fallon address, you must provide a second proof of address along with the photo ID.