Saturday, September 8, 2018
10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Free! Rain or shine!
Celebrate the early* arrival of Fall by listening to great live bluegrass music and shopping at booths brimming with house and garden specialties, jewelry, clothing and accessories, fall and holiday decorations, original art, trendy crafts, and delicious festival-style food and beverages. *Due to construction in Civic Park, the event is occuring one month ealier than normal.
Seeking Vendors for 2018 Fall Fest
- If you are interested in becoming a Fall Fest vendor, download the Fall Fest Vendor Application to get started.
- Registration deadline is August 9, 2018, at 4 p.m.
- Stay tuned for this year's entertainment
Log Cabin Museum
- Be sure to stop in at the O’Fallon Historical Society’s Log Cabin Museum for a free tour and a few good stories from O’Fallon’s 160 years of history.
Kids' Activities • All Day
- Free Home Depot Kids' Workshop
- Free Petting zoo
Get Directions to Fall Fest
308 Civic Park Drive (Civic Park), O'Fallon, MO 63666