With heavy rain forecast, the City of O'Fallon canceled the 2018 Fall Fest. No makeup date is planned.
Saturday, September 8, 2018
10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Free PARKING and Admission!
Come shop the booths at O’Fallon’s Fall Fest for that unique gift with a personal touch, standout jewelry and accessories and hand-fashioned harvest and holiday decorations for your home and yard. Admission and parking are free. Food and beverages will be for sale.
Main Stage bluegrass Music
- 10:30 – 11 a.m., Moore Family Bluegrass Band
- 11 a.m. – 12 p.m., National Open Fiddle Champion George Portz & the Friends of Bluegrass
- 12 – 12:45 p.m., Eric Thompson, Harmonica Champion
- 12:45 – 1 p.m., Fiddlers Frolic
- 1 – 1:15 p.m., Mississippi Mudpuppies Cajun Music
- 1:15 – 1:45 p.m., Moore Family Bluegrass Band
- 1:45 – 2:15 p.m., Lit’l Miss Country, Ruby Pearson
- 2:15 – 3:30 p.m., George Portz & the Friends of Bluegrass
Chainsaw Carving Demonstrations by Eagle Ridge Saw Works
Log Cabin Museum
- Be sure to stop in at the O’Fallon Historical Society’s Log Cabin Museum for a free tour and a few good stories from O’Fallon’s 160 years of history.
Kids' Activities • All Day
- Pumpkin decorating station
- Home Depot workshop
- Hay bale maze
- “A Zoo 4 You” petting zoo
Get Directions to Fall Fest
308 Civic Park Drive (Civic Park), O'Fallon, MO 63666