The Planning and Zoning Commission consists of 13 members including 11 citizen members, the Mayor and a City Council representative.
Planning and Zoning Commission meeting schedules are done on a yearly basis and consist of meeting dates and submittal deadline dates. Agendas are available the Monday prior to the scheduled meeting.
- Downloadable forms, applications, permits and checklists
- Municipal Code - Search for "Title IV: Land Use"
- O’Fallon’s Comprehensive Plan (PDF)
- Planning and Zoning Commission By-Laws (PDF)
Other resources (PDF files)
- Open in the O Brochure (PDF)
All submittals are due by noon on the deadline date. All meetings are held at 7 p.m. at O’Fallon Municipal Centre (City Hall).