The Camp program consists of our popular Summer Day Camps, Winter and Spring Break Camps and others. Activities include field trips, crafts, games and much more. Refer to the latest Parks & Rec Guide for details. Registration for camps must be completed in person at either the Renaud Spirit Center or the Parks and Recreation Office.
- 2017 Camp Information (PDF)
- Camp JACK Enrollment Form (PDF) (one per family)
- Camp MACK Enrollment Form (PDF) (one per family)
- CIT Application (PDF)
- ABC's of Camp JACK (PDF)
- ABC's of Camp MACK (PDF)
- OTW Kids Camp registration (PDF)
- OTW Youth Camp registration (PDF)
- Parent Authorization Form (PDF)
- Medication Form (PDF)
- Youth Camp Policy (PDF)
As of September 1, 2016, you will need a User Account to register for programs online. The PIN/barcode system is no longer utilized. Use your email address to sign up for a new account. Please call 636-474-2REC (2732) during business hours for assistance.