If you need help with City Services, please call O'Fallon's Citizens First Center at 636-379-5553 or visit the online Citizen's First Center. For other needs, or other assistance programs, contact our partners MEAAA at 636-272-4180.
If you’re a disabled resident or senior (65+),
you can file for 2014 utility tax rebates
Filing for O’Fallon’s utility tax rebate is beginning soon, so be sure to save copies of your 2014 gas, electric and phone bills. To qualify for the utility tax rebate, you must be an O’Fallon resident who is 65 or older, or determined to be totally disabled by the Social Security Administration, with an annual adjusted gross income of no more than $37,600 for a single head-of-household, or $43,000 for a married (two-person) household. Social Security income is not counted.
If you meet those guidelines, you will be able to file for the City’s tax rebates on utility bills at City Hall on weekdays beginning Wednesday, April 1, through Thursday, May 30. City staff will be on hand to assist residents with the filing from 8 a.m. – 5 p.m., Monday through Friday. Residents seeking rebates must file in person and bring:
- A photo ID with your O’Fallon address (driver’s license, state ID or passport)
- Copies of 2014 bills for gas, electricity, and phone and cell phone service (bills must show an O’Fallon address)
- A copy of your 2014 federal income tax return
- Proof of Social Security disability if you are disabled
O'Fallon Senior Center
106 North Main Street
If you are age 60 or older, please visit O’Fallon’s Senior Center, where a welcoming atmosphere awaits seniors who’d like to socialize over Bingo, crafts, billiards, dice, card games like pinochle and bridge, Wii games, and other activities. Computer and fitness classes also are available. Delicious hot lunches are served for a donation of $3.25 per meal; make a reservation by calling the day before.
Operated by Mid-East Area Agency on Aging (MEAAA), O'Fallon’s Senior Center is open Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. - 3 p.m. The menu and activities change daily.
- City of O’Fallon’s Senior Advisory Committee
- Handy phone numbers (PDF)
- STAR Program - The City of O'Fallon in partnership with MEAAA provides the Senior Transportation and Rides (STAR) Program offering transportation to eligible O'Fallon residents for necessary medical services.
- Seniors Police Academy
- Meals on Wheels - Call 636-272-0019
- 2-1-1 Senior Resources - Visit this link to get information on Senior Resources from the United Way of Missouri. Or call 2-1-1 for more details!
- Application for Utility Tax Rebate (PDF) for seniors and/or disabled O'Fallon residents