Volunteer Services coordinates the volunteer efforts of citizens interested in helping their community grow through personal involvement. Volunteers enhance City-sponsored activities, programs, and events by providing additional support, helping to ensure their success.
Volunteer service benefits not only individuals, but the entire community. Senior citizens, high school and college students, families, stay-at-home moms, and others with an interest in community service can choose to volunteer their time and talents. Volunteering can also help students make career choices and fulfill service hour requirements.
Many of your neighbors already perform some type of volunteer service. And, as our events are community-focused, volunteers do not need to be residents of O’Fallon to participate in the program.
Contact Volunteer Services staff
Connect with Volunteer Services on social media
Cornucopia of Care Drop-off Sites
Monday, November 9 – Saturday, December 19, 2015
Drop off canned and boxed food and personal care items for local food pantries. For more information, call 636-379-5417.
- O’Fallon Municipal Centre (City Hall), 100 North Main Street 63366
- Autotech Auto Center, 10 Elaine Drive 63366
- ManPower, 8644 Mexico Road 63366
- O'Fallon Modern Dentistry, 3009 Highway K 63366
- Rendezvous Café & Wine Bar, 217 S. Main Street 63366
- Air Evac Lifeteam, 1001 Boardwalk Springs Place, Suite 250 63368
- Renaud Spirit Center, 2650 Tri Sports Circle 63368
- Fox’s Pizza Den, 1120 Technology Drive, Ste. 119 63368
- Lindell Bank O’Fallon, 4521 Highway K 63368
- O’Fallon Crossings Chiropractic, 2960 Highway K 63368
- Reliance Bank, 2455 Highway K 63368
- Anytime Fitness, 7517 Mexico Road, St. Peters 63376
Select a blue marker to learn more about a collection site.
O'Fallon Volunteers in the Community
Visit Volunteer Services' Flickr page for more photos.