Thank you to everyone who participated and attended Fall Fest and the Fall Fest Run this year. We'll see you again in 2015!
Saturday, October 10 – 11
Dance all night and shop all day at O’Fallon’s annual Fall Fest & Street Dance. Entertainment and music is free both days! Then, put on your running shoes and meet outside O’Fallon City Hall for the 12th Annual O’Fallon Fall Fest Run on Saturday, October 11. New this year: a 10K course has been added! Learn more about the Fall Fest Run, including how to register.
O’Fallon Fall Fest Street Dance
CANCELLED DUE TO WEATHER!!!!
Welcome to the party! Dance to the music of Trixie Delight performing all your favorite rock and roll hits from the 1960s, 70s, 80s, 90s and now. Hungry? Delicious festival concessions will be available for purchase.
O’Fallon Fall Fest
Saturday, October 11 • 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. • Free! Rain or shine!
Celebrate the arrival of Fall by listening to great acoustic music, watching family-friendly entertainment, and shopping at booths brimming with house and garden specialties, jewelry, clothing and accessories, fall and holiday decorations, original art, trendy crafts, and delicious festival-style food and beverages.
- Bobby Cage & Friends, Country singer/songwriter 10 a.m. - noon
- The Original Boneheads, trombone music, 12:30 - 2:30 p.m.
- Gary and Carol Bibb & Friends, Country music, 3 - 5 p.m.
- Robinson Carving Company, chainsaw artists, 10 a.m., 12:15, 1:30, 3:30 p.m.
- Todd Charles, the Moogician, cow-themed variety show, 11 a.m., 1, 3 p.m.
- Swords & Roses Wild West Show, all-female stunt show, Noon and 2:30 p.m.
- Excel Performing Arts, dance show, Noon and 2:30 p.m.
All Day Activities
- Home Depot Kids’ Workshop, Make-and-take craft
- Excel Performing Arts, Face painting
- First Baptists Church of O’Fallon, Pumpkin painting
- Renewal by Andersen, Photo booth
- Pumpkin games, O’Fallon Parks and Recreation
O’Fallon Fall Fest Run (5K and 10K)
Saturday, October 11 • 7:00 a.m.
New this year: in addition to the traditional 5K, a new 10K has been added! On your mark, get ready for fun and exercise on a pretty October morning by registering for O’Fallon’s Fall Fest Run. The 3.1-mile and 6.2 mile races, which have divisions for all ages and a scarecrow costume contest for race participants, will begin outside O’Fallon’s Municipal Centre, 100 North Main Street, O’Fallon, MO 63366.
Runners can set their own pace as they follow a marked circuit through the surrounding neighborhood and streets, returning to the start/finish line at City Hall.
Complimentary snacks and beverages will be served after the race, with the awards ceremony beginning at approximately 8:30 a.m.
Awards will be presented to the top three male and female runners overall, the top three male/female runners in each division, and for 1st, 2rd and 3rd place for best scarecrow costumes worn throughout the race by participants. Then, at 10 a.m., the annual Fall Fest will open nearby in Civic Park.
O’Fallon’s 12th Annual Fall Fest Run is provided by the City of O’Fallon, Missouri, with sponsorship from local businesses and the assistance of the Mayor’s Youth Advisory Council.
The Fall Fest Run offers divisions for:
14-and-under, 15-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60+, the Baby Stroller Division (5K only), Athena (for females weighing 150 lbs. or more), and Clydesdale (for males weighing 205 lbs. or more).
The Scarecrow Costume Contest is open to all race participants at no extra charge, with 1st, 2nd and 3rd place prizes awarded to the best scarecrow costumes worn throughout the race.
- Register through October 9 at the O'Fallon Parks and Recreation Office, 400 Civic Park Drive. Cost is $18 per person for the 5K and $23 per person for the 10K.
- Race Day registration is $20 per person for the 5K and $25 per person for the 10K; registration will be held on site from 6 – 6:45 a.m.
Important Information for the Fall Fest Run
What awards are given?
Awards will be presented to the top male and female runners overall, the top three male/female runners in each division, plus 1st, 2rd and 3rd place prizes for best scarecrow costumes* worn throughout the race by participants.
* As we celebrate 30 years of Fall Fest, get in the spirit and help fill O'Fallon's streets with scarecrows. Participants who dress the part are eligible for the costume contest.
When and where will the awards ceremony be held?
The awards ceremony begins at approximately 8:30 a.m. in the Multipurpose Room inside the O’Fallon Municipal Centre (City Hall).
What are the rules for the Scarecrow Costume Contest?
Prizes of 1st, 2nd and 3rd place will be awarded to registered race participants for the best scarecrow costumes worn throughout the race. Dress appropriately for a family-friendly event.
Can I get a refund?
Can I sponsor the event?
Can I volunteer?
Can I pick up my award if I miss the awards ceremony?
Can I pick up my race packet if I miss the race?
Can anyone follow me in a vehicle on the course to cheer me on?
Where do I park?
Check the site map in your race packet for parking instructions. In general, you can park off Sonderen Lane around the O’Fallon Senior Center (at the east end of the O’Fallon Municipal Centre parking lot) and in the parking lot at the corner of Wabash and Sonderen.
What type of timing system is used for the event?
Fleet Feet Sports will be timing the event via DAG DIGITAL TIMING.
Get Directions to Fall Fest activities
308 Civic Park Drive (Civic Park) and 100 North Main Street (Municipal Centre), O'Fallon, MO 63666