Saturday, September 9, 2017 • 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Free! Rain or shine!
Celebrate the early* arrival of Fall by listening to great live bluegrass music and shopping at booths brimming with house and garden specialties, jewelry, clothing and accessories, fall and holiday decorations, original art, trendy crafts, and delicious festival-style food and beverages. *Due to forthcoming construction in Civic Park, the annual event is occuring one month ealier than normal.
Artists & Crafters
- View a list of the this year's vendors (Coming soon!)
Bluegrass music and entertainment
- 10:30–11:00 – Moore Family Bluegrass Band
- 11:00–11:30 – The Bibb Family
- 11:30–12:00 – Eric Thompson - Harmonica Champ
- 12:00–1:00 – National "Open" Fiddle Champion George Portz & Friends of Bluegrass
- 1:00–1:15 – Deven Mahale - Jr Fiddle Champion
- 1:15–1:45 – Moore Family Bluegrass Band
- 1:45–2:00 – Ruby Pearson, LIt'l Miss Country
- 2:00–2:30 – Eric Thompson - Harmonica Champ
- 2:30–3:00 – The Bibb Family
- 3:00–3:30 – National "Open" Fiddle Champion George Portz & Friends of Bluegrass
Log Cabin Museum
- Be sure to stop in at the O’Fallon Historical Society’s Log Cabin Museum for a free tour and a few good stories from O’Fallon’s 160 years of history.
Free Activities • All Day
- Nick’s Barnyard Buddies – petting farm exhibit
- Home Depot Kids' Workshop
Get Directions to Fall Fest
308 Civic Park Drive (Civic Park), O'Fallon, MO 63666