Celebrate winter at O’Fallon’s newest family-friendly festival, Cabin Fever Daze at Sports Park. Go mini golfing, have fun joining in zany activities, play broomball, and purchase tasty festival food like s’mores and hot chocolate. Admission, parking and many activities are free!
Saturday, January 30, 2016 • 11 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Sunday, January 31 • 11 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Stay and Play All Day
Get a $5 wristband for these activities:
- Mini Golf – Play a casual 18 holes of mini golf right on the Cabin Fever Daze festival grounds
- Human Sphere – Find out how much fun it is to be a hamster by rolling around in a giant, inflatable, see-through ball.
- Laser Tag Arena
- Wrecking Ball – Four players compete to knock each other off pedestals in this tether ball / dodgeball mash-up.
- Clash of the Climates – Participate in this fun twist on tug-of-war! Pick a side, “Spring” or “Fall,” and battle to see which season wins.
- Snow Spike Volleyball – Play the popular summertime game of volleyball with wacky wintertime rules!
- Snowball Blitz – Pick a side and fire away at the opposing team.
- Field Broomball – Play this fun, hockey-esque game with some friends, a ball and some brooms to get your blood pumpin’ and your feet movin’.
- Snowflake Toss – Test your quarterbacking skills by throwing a football through giant snowflakes.
- Gateway Sled Dog Club Race and Demonstrations – On Sunday, only, learn about dogsled racing and visit with the experts to learn about getting involved in Nordic activities with your pet.
- Palm Duo – Warm up in the heat retreat tent with live Caribbean pop and steel drum music performed from noon to 3 p.m. each day!
- Connection Church is doing a free youth activity from 11 a.m. – 4 p.m. on Saturday, and 1–4 p.m. on Sunday
- Spirit of St Louis R/C Flying Club – Remote control airplane flying demonstration; Saturday, only, from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Volunteers: We need your help!
Get Directions to Sports Park
3589 Hwy K, O'Fallon, MO 63368