Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
The City of O’Fallon, as a matter of policy, does not discriminate against people with disabilities as it provides its services and programs. Please click on the “Notice” below to learn more.
Anyone who believes they have been denied or limited in a service or program because of his or her disability is free to contact the ADA Coordinator or use the Grievance Procedure outlined in the link below.
Rick Brown, Human Resources Manager
City of O’Fallon, MO
100 North Main Street
O’Fallon, MO 63366
- ADA Notice (PDF)
- ADA Grievance Procedure (PDF)
- ADA Grievance Form (PDF)
- State of Missouri Public Accomodation Notice (PDF)
Using this Site
Accessibility Design Guidelines
Our website has been designed with the following accessibility guidelines in mind:
- The standard font used throughout the site has been chosen to be easily legible.
Wherever possible, we use live text instead of graphics to reduce the download time of pages and increase your control.
- No information is exclusively conveyed using color. This doesn't mean that colors are not used to organize information; instead it means there are also other, non-color dependent ways of doing this.
- All images and hyperlinks, where appropriate, have an alternative text attribute. This means when an image or hyperlink is conveying important information its content is described with an alternative text.
- We have attempted specifically to comply with Section 508 referring to website accessibility standards.
Many popular browsers contain built-in accessibility tools.
Viewing PDF Files
A PDF viewer, such as Adobe Acrobat, is required to view and print PDF documents that appear on this website.
- To download this program for free, visit the Adobe website.
- To read PDF documents with a screen reader, please visit the Access Adobe website, which provides useful tools and resources.
Website e-mail collection policy
Under Missouri law, e-mail addresses are public records. If you do not want your e-mail address released in response to a public records request, do not send electronic mail to the City. Instead, contact the City by telephone.
Statement of Inclusion
The City of O’Fallon Parks and Recreation Department welcomes people of all abilities to participate in our programs and services. If you or someone you know has a disability and you would like to participate in one of our programs, please let us know how we can best meet your needs. The City of O’Fallon fully complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) in making reasonable accommodations to facilitate participation. The Parks and Recreation Department is involved in a St. Charles County-wide Recreation Inclusion Partnership, which provides an Inclusion Coordinator to assist with these accommodations. This information is available in alternate formats on request.
The City of O’Fallon welcomes adults and children with disabilities, and is dedicated to providing recreation and health resources to the entire community.
To help those with disabilities benefit from all the choices offered by the Parks and Recreation Department, Inclusive Recreation Coordinator Brita Weight will work directly with participants, families, caregivers, friends, teachers and Parks and Recreation Department staff to resolve concerns and ensure that appropriate individualized accommodations are in place. Through open communication and by working cooperatively, challenges to inclusion can be overcome. Examples of accommodations include, but are not limited to:
- Modifying activities
- Changing staff-to-participant ratios
- Providing staff training
- Monitoring accommodations for effectiveness
For more information, please contact:
Brita Weight, St. Charles County Coordinator of Inclusive Recreation
Mail: 2650 Tri Sports Circle, O’Fallon, MO 63368