Updated at 3:15 p.m., Tuesday, December 29, 2015:
Open to traffic, Again
- I-70 is open in both directions; however, the EB ramp at Salt Lick/Hwy. 79 is closed.
- Hwy P at Dames Park/Park Ridge and Koch Road is open.
- Hwy N at Wheatfield Farms is now open to traffic.
- The RSC pool is open.
- Celebrations of Lights is open to drive-through traffic on Tuesday night from 6–9 p.m.
- Weldon Springs Road at Fieldstone Farms is closed. .
Other Important Information
- The Wind Advisory from the National Weather Service ended at 3 p.m. on Monday.
- The Flash Flood Watch was lifted at 3:27 p.m. on Monday.
- Both the State of Missouri and St. Charles County have declared a State of Emergency for this area.
- Please check with other municipalites, including St. Charles County, for flood information about areas beyond O'Fallon city limits.
Closures (and re-openings) will be updated as information becomes available.
You may also want to follow the O'Fallon Police Department's Facebook page for more immediate updates.