In observance of Independence Day, the following schedule will apply Sunday through Tuesday, July 2-4, for the City of O’Fallon, Missouri:
Sunday – Tuesday, July 2nd, 3rd, 4th – The City of O’Fallon’s Heritage & Freedom Fest will be held at the Ozzie Smith Sports Complex, 900 T.R. Hughes Boulevard. www.heritageandfreedomfest.com
Sunday, July 2nd
O’Fallon’s Heritage & Freedom Fest gates will be open 4 – 10 p.m.
Monday, July 3rd
- City of O’Fallon facilities will be open with regular business hours.
- Heritage & Freedom Fest gates will be open 4 – 11 p.m.
Tuesday, July 4th
- The following City facilities will be closed for the day: the O’Fallon Municipal Centre (City Hall/Police Department), the Renaud Spirit Center and the Parks and Recreation Administrative Office.
- O’Fallon’s Heritage & Freedom Fest Parade will get underway at 9:30 a.m. from the corner of North Main and East Third Streets, proceed north on Main Street, turn east on Tom Ginnever Avenue, and finish at the corner of Tom Ginnever and T.R. Hughes Boulevard near the festival entrance.
- Heritage & Freedom Fest gates will be open noon – 10 p.m.
- Alligator’s Creek Aquatic Center in Civic Park will be open noon – 5 p.m. www.ofallon.mo.us/parks&rec/alligators-creek-aquatic-center
- No O’Fallon Jammin’ Concert will be held; Jammin’ resumes on July 11th with Dance Floor Riot.
Monday – Friday, July 3 -7 – Trash, recycling and yard waste service will move forward one day through the week. City customers should put containers at the curb the day after their regular pick-up day. For more information call 636-272-0477 weekdays or go to www.ofallon.mo.us/holiday-schedule.